"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Saturday 8 May 2010

* Something personal.

"Hush my love the rain now
  Hush my love was so true"



Tom Waits, Kings of Convenience, getting used to new sensations, living an impossible reality, tasting the amazement and obsession of it, breathing the dream and erasing it altogether, my shy heart that stops the time for one still second, one tiny second where everything is wrong and everything is right. And everybody around is blissfully unaware of the music in my head.

I cannot change the beauty of this.
I do not want to.

I just wish you'd understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment