"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Saturday 22 May 2010

* Ellen Rogers and the Modern Primitives for Vice magazine.

I have three favourite photographers: Henri Cartier Bresson, Jacques Henri Lartigue, Ellen Rogers.
I guess.....we're talking another level of beauty imagery that draws from inner beauty itself and the importance of the moment. I did this with Ellen and i am in love with these images, thank you Ellen <3










I Especially LOVE this last picture.






  • Photos
    Ellen Rogers


  • Styling
    Sam Voulters


  • Hair and Headpieces
    TOMIHIRO KONO at Balcony Jump using Kiehl's


  • Make-Up
    MARTINA LUISETTI using MAC


  • Photo Assistant
    Hayley Brown


  • Stylist's Assistant
    Emmanuel Balogun, Derek Martin


  • Hair Assistants
    Chiaki Azuma, Tomoko Ueda


  • Make-Up Assistant
    Dave Waterman


  • Models
    David Gant, Betty at Models1, Abena Afari, Alex Voulters, Alice Goddard, Eleonore Desnos, Kenny Kenc




http://vicestyle.com/en/features/shoot/gallery/modern-primitives

No comments:

Post a Comment