"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Monday 21 March 2011

* -I have lived for Love, I have lived for Art.-

I took this picture on a grey day somewhere in the woods, my beloved Ellen Rogers was shooting.
I looked at her creating this wonderful set, these poses, with such care, such love.
A bond somewhere in between art and love and i couldn't wait to see it through her eyes also.
Useless to say: the pictures she took were incredible.
You can see them on the latest Vice Magazine.

This is for Ellen from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment