"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Thursday 18 November 2010

* Piers Atkinson Look Book photos by Ellen Rogers

Everytime I think Ellen has surpassed herself and she could not impress me any more... She manages to pull something like .......THIS.

I gasped when i saw the pictures.
And here I say this is the best job i've ever been part of.

Piers's works of art are something i could build my house with. Basement to roof.

A perfect day... And a perfect team.
and kudos to Kim Howells for linking everything together and Alun Davies for creating the magic set in what became the garden of wonders.

Awww...this whole shoot is exactly the reason why i want to do my job.






Client: Piers Atkinson
Stylist: Kim Howells
Model(s): Chloe Watson
Model Agencies: Storm Models
Set Designer: Alun Davies
Make Up: Martina Luisetti
Hair: Kenna
Make up assistant: Chiaki Azuma
Stylist assistant Reuben Esser

No comments:

Post a Comment