"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Thursday 30 September 2010

* 160, Higham Hill.

I  lay there on the sofa, the sun is coming in through the blinds, i think of the people who will truly understand what this post means... and one of the worst times of our lives, a time we all shared in that place. I hear kids playing outside in the schoolyard.
Time stands still in this house, as nothing happened.

But i recognize the light, the odours, the space, the colours, the sounds that my steps make. 

I lay there and a song comes to mind: a song i want to dedicate to this people, to us, to say how proud i am of what we all became and how much i love you.

Iggy, Fab, Mandy: this is for you with a big smile. And a toast to more and better times that will bring us even closer, I love you..

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment