"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Friday 20 August 2010

* August 19th, 2010. The Distance.

Cards of a woman holding a shield. 
And a man, holding a shield. 
There is an angel between them, pouring water on the dirty shields that fell to the floor. 
They can only find each other through Distances. 


I go away,
I look back.
I leave footprints in the sand: signs of thoughts that felt like warmth.
The field is too vast and the sea is too far.


So i go again. 


The footprints washed away. 
The warmth taken by the northern wind.
The man swallowed by his field.




No comments:

Post a Comment