"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Friday 23 April 2010

* Backstage shoots

...It's funny: the things I see while working backstage or on locations, while the photographer is shooting, i like to catch the moments in between, right before the actual frame that will be chosen for the magazine.
I like that naturalness. If this words even exists in english.
To be fair all i do is a reportage, since i haven't decided the spot where the model is going to be nor the styling for the shoot.
I like what comes out though... sometimes more than the polished final images no offense to all the great photographers i work with, i hope :) I just like the awkward moments in between:the leg that is not quite right, the arm that's moving, the model talking etc... and i hope they won't mind me publishing the things i see on set.

I took this one on location for a shoot for Vice magazine: the styling was by Sam Voulters, The photographer on set for the shot was Holly Lucas and it was a feature on fashion designer Sarah Lewis.

I love it SO much.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment