"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Monday 1 March 2010

* Vice magazine shoot

Now this was more of a party at a friend's house than a day at work!
I think we giggled pretty much all day and made london sunny again. Thanks guys!


 

 


 

 

 

and this is Paolo at work and below are the published pics:


Paolo Zerbini


 

 

 

 

VICE magazine
PHOTOS: PAOLO ZERBINI
STYLING: SAM VOULTERS
HAIR: YOSHIHIRO TAKEUCHI
MAKE-UP: MARTINA LUISETTI USING MAC
PHOTOGRAPHER’S ASSISTANTS: PAOLA GRECO AND MATT WALSH
STYLING ASSISTANT: ROSS McLAUGHLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment