"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"Maude..I love you!" - "Oh, Harold... That's *wonderful*. Now: Go and love some more."

"As long as there's no price on Love, I'll stay. And you wouldn't want me any other way."

Photo of Martina by Ignazio Nano - all rights reserved

Tuesday 19 January 2010

* I just started a journal.

Soooo......
This blog thing.
I have no idea what to do with it...I guess it'll be just pictures and thoughts and links to things i want to share.
My new journal is one of them so i'm just posting these for now.
I have a fetish with journals: it's like Mel Gibson in that film...Conspiracy theories i think it was called. The government sets his brain to be compelled to buy Catcher in the rye every time he sees one around. Something has set my brain to buy journals and most of the times they just lay there in my book shelf, beautiful ad untouched, smelling of "new" and the pages are always smooth. Sometimes i start one, then leave it. In the past i used to finish writing them, now i don't, it seems, anymore.
Pen are another thing my brain is set to buy.
Oh, and brushes........in fact one job i would definitely do if i wasn't doing make up is to work in a cartoleria, i don't know how you say that in english. And a record shop, a small one, possibly working with John Cusaack, Jack Black and Todd Louiso.
But that's moving away from the Journal thing...









No comments:

Post a Comment